This has certainly been an eventful year. Given my great powers of prediction (I had Hillary Clinton winning the election), I thought I’d a shot at what might happen in the coming year.
1. Republicans keep the House and add a few seats in the Senate.
2. The Russia probe will end with no evidence of any collusion.
3. Sexual harassment scandals will no longer be in the headlines but they will permanently change the guidelines of acceptable behavior.
4. The stock market will keep moving up but will be down for the year.
5. We will have a new Attorney General.
6. Nancy Pelosi will not keep her job.
7. We will make little or no headway in dealing with North Korea.
8. Trump infrastructure bill will die when Democrats refuse to support it.
There you have it. It doesn’t matter if I am right or wrong because everyone (including myself) will not remember any of them.